I have been in a coaching relationship as the "coachee" since 2010.
When I finish a coaching session, I describe it like this: I now feel like I know where I am, and where I am going. It's like staring at an amusement park map.A coaching session is like an amusement park map. I now know where I am and where I am going. Click To Tweet
Many have written about the benefits of being coached. Here are some of their responses:
- Decrease the distance between where you are where you want to be
- Turn thoughts and ideas into executable actions
- Get clear about your goals
- Come away with actionable steps
- Know where you are, and where you are going
- Make progress
- Clear hurdles
- Identify blind spots
- Action through accountability
- Cut through clutter
- Establish and take action towards achieving goals
- Gain more job and life satisfaction
- Contribute more effectively to the team and the organization
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments
- Work more easily and productively with others (boss, direct reports, peers)
- Communicate more effectively
Where are you. Where are you going?
Let's decrease that distance together.
I would love the opportunity to take what I’ve learned and help coach you toward your God given goals.
You can find an intake form for a free introductory session on the left or right here.
What is the next step you sense God nudging you towards?